TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Training and Development
I can almost hear the collective groans when people mention training & development…
“Ugh, another Death by PowerPoint seminar”
There is a better way! (Yes, even in this hybrid-virtual world we are living in)
Giving your team members the training they need doesn’t have to be boring, or pull them away from critical work responsibilities for the entire day.
Investing in your team members also doesn’t have to break the bank.
Interactive and experiential learning cements concepts quickly and makes them more readily applied to the real world setting.
Each session with me ends with action planning—which translates to value for your organization and for your team members. Then everyone is happy.
Here’s what people are saying after attending one of my interactive workshops:
“It was quick and moved in such a way that it was extremely topic-focused. And, I enjoyed the questions which kept the audience engaged and sharing various perspectives.”
“I loved Nancy’s enthusiasm, and she kept the class moving and engaged.”
“Nancy is an awesome instructor. She piqued my curiosity to delve further into this topic and gave real time relevant suggestions.”
Current offerings may include:
- Working Through Resistance: Leveraging the Lemons to Make Lemonade
- Difficult Conversations: Leading with Courage and Confidence
- Part 1: Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Part 2: Conflict & Difficult conversations
- Part 3: Negotiation & Influencing
- Leading Virtual Meetings: Getting it Done in a Hybrid World
- Virtual Networking: Advancing Your Career from Behind the Screen
- Introduction to Process Improvement: Fixing Your Workflows
- Using Personality Preferences to Improve Communication
- Time Management & Prioritization in a Hybrid Environment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project Leadership Basics
Nancy Jacoby, RN, MBA, MHSA, FACHE, ACC
firstname.lastname@example.org | 212.779.2049 | Connect on LinkedIn
Website Designed by Gem Seven Studio